Monday, April 02, 2007

AGAIN?

before i start rambling, i would like one and all to know that i've (well i try to tell myself that i did on purpose, not otherwise) "reformatted" my MP3 and "going through a period of musical self-discovery". right now, theres only the crooner James Morrison who has really lame lyrics and the real poets, Fall Out Boy, who has really great lyrics, but sound so poppish now. oh well, so if you have any good music worth my two seconds, pass it on alright.

anyway, school has been great if you're wondering. other than the fact that i feel like a outsider in my class. sure i have my "friends" and sure i can talk to the others, but why does it feel so wierd and empty? aargh? anyway, school work has been piling up, literally. the work we get nowadays if a far cry from those good old days in VS (not that we bothered about homework anyway). talking about VS gets me really riled up. i mean co-ed, AGAIN? haven't we been there and done that? well, george is going for the OVA forum and i hope that all goes well, well as in NO GIRLS ALLOWED. sexist as you may say, i believe strongly in boy school pride and all that. i'm sure you understand.

No comments: