Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Reminisces

Today was Sports Day, and I guess the fact that it would be my last Sports Day made me think of the people in my life, and how I would be so much (?) if I didn't have them. Short of emo, I took it as an opportunity to tinker around more with Photoshop. I know it doesn't look much but well, some were taken on my phone, so yeah, it's at best as it can get. And if you aren't here in any of the pictures, or you belong to a group but are not in, just know (so that I don't make too many enemies, haha) that I might have thought of you, haha.

the original A6 A to the 6

Well, of course, what would I do without my class, oh class. 07A06 forever yeah. Even IF we come last, you're (one of the) first in my heart, and said with no irony.

Amanda   Kai   Me   Pailtoilets

Excocoolios

Part of the 30th Student Council, I'm glad I got these people running beside me in the Exco, and especially the guys, and how we get along so well with our half-brother Amanda, haha. And yes, remember the "toilet break" on SC Bonding Day at Sentosa (top)?

BFFs

Liz   Shawn   Ning

My first-three-months-BFFs. (Top, LTR) Mas, Debbie and Me. Remember those good old days? And representing the rest of our ginormous clique, (Bottom, LTR) Liz, Shawn and Ning. Nat, if you see this, remember that YOU have to get our reunion organized, haha.

Councilors KL trip4E-Bridged

(Top, LTR) Wai Ying, Xiu Wen, Shaun, Chin Meng and Me plus not in picture Verine in KL. They represent the rest of the SC, and the great times we spent together. And of course not forgetting Calvin and Joseph, and the rest. The Bottom picture is of course of my beloved alma mater, and my class 4E. The sweet memories.

Me   WC

Gracie Me

My bestie in school, Mr Yap Wei Chiang. Thanks a bunch. And at the Bottom, is childhood (lover) playmate Gracie-kins. Not only for our great friendship, but for everyone else in our huge clique; Gaius, the Bens, Nelkai, Vaness, Nicole, and the rest. Thank God for great friends through the years. It's been a great many years knowing you guys!!!

Family

And of course Family. Though we aren't exactly the closest of close anymore, i'm glad to see you guys around still and well, it's memories isn't it.

 

Oh well.

No comments: