Sunday, June 15, 2008

TEN or maybe a HUNDRED things about ME.

Another way to cheat by not really updating my blog.

 

If I were a month I would be: JUNE! (*hint especially the 28th! haha)

If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday

If I were a time of day I would be: 1313 ( I just like the number, haha)

If I were a planet I would be: Mercury. Too bad, Pluto.

If I were an animal I would be: A wolf (who isn't big or bad)

If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Biting the ass of anyone who sits on me (a nice comfy sofa)

If I were a historical figure I would be: Myself! (or Elijah)

If I were a liquid I would be: Cranberry Juice

If I were a tree I would be: dying from the Global Warming (a Treellionaire. haha, ok lame joke)

If I were a flower/plant I would be: still dying from Global Warming (a Venus Flytrap)

If I were a kind of weather I would be: affected by Global Warming ( a windy, cloudless day)

If I were a car I would be: GLOBAL WARMING! (but still, a BMW M6 Convertible. I'm a bit more realistic.)

If I were a musical instrument I would be: the UKELELE!

If I were an emotion I would be: Confusion. *zaps you in between your eyes*

If I were a color I would be: Black

If I were a fruit I would be: Non-existent due to GLOBAL WARMING! (ok sorry last one. erm, a Granny Smith Apple)

If I were a sound I would be: The wind blowing against trees or water against rocks

If I were an element I would be: Water or if we're talking science, Hydrogen (yeah same difference)

If I were a song I would be: Creep redone by Lukas Rossi (nah kidding. A holier Second Chance by Hillsongs United)

If I were a movie I would be: C.R.A.Z.Y (wanted Little Miss Sunshine, but thought it was a little too misleading)

If I were a book I would be: Interworld by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reeves

If I were a food I would be: Kobe Beef Steak ( I ain't no cow, but it's superduperly REPORTED to taste awesome)

If I were a place I would be: Great Barrier Reef (or another great beach in the world)

If I were a number I would be: 13

If I were a word I would be: AWESOMELYBETTERTHANYOUINMOREWAYSTHANONEWORDCANEXPRESS

If I were an object I would be: MY BED. cos it's the best bed in the world. (see, can't fault me for oversleeping!)

If I were a body part I would be: My rock-solid abs (or a pair of eyes)

If I were a facial expression I would be: Expressive

No comments: