Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Last Stretch

As usual, it's been a while since my last post. Blogging for me is utterly sporadic, random and spur-of-the-moment. By anyways, tomorrow is Farewell. Unfortunately, the melancholy of it all is quite undermined by the fact that tomorrow is not the actual last day of school. In fact, we have econs and lit on friday, so why the hell is it called Farewell and the LAST day, when we still have to come back for so many lessons in the next few weeks prior to our As. On another note, its still sad to realise that our journey in JC is coming to an end. Though i definitely will not miss most of the teachers (can't think of any), it will be hard to say goodbye to all the friends i've made in the short two years. Though i've been such a whiner to all my friends about my time in SA, thanks to all those who encouraged me through the hard times and especialyl when i wanted to leave and all. thanks for sticking with the complaining, etc. To my class, council, OGs, non-organisation related friends, et al; it's been a great time knowing you guys. It is truly the people who make SA, so thank God for all of you.

No comments: