Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love You Anyway; They need all they can find



HAHAHAHHA. look what i found. hahahahaha, yes its Boyzone of the 90s. Crucify me, but i actually kinda like this song, anyway. but it seems like the blond guy, with slightly longish hair, seems to be the only one singing. and i thought, maybe if they changed their name, and kicked everyone out, it would be alright. TILL, they started dancing. CRINGE ALONG WITH ME! hahaha, they should have just left the dancing to the girls. hahaha, anyway, still a pretty nice song. (but with lots of ample choice words to mock their passe-ness)

I don’t get it, I really don’t get it
I try to walk away but my feet won’t let me
I don’t get it, I just don’t get it
I try to walk away but my feet won’t let me

(I guess they really don't get it. and hahaha. the feet as a personnification/metaphor for record label producers?) hahaha

ENJOY

No comments: