Wednesday, May 03, 2006

-Jem, now can? -
Well, 11 days to the end and i think i've done not bad thus far, maybe except for today's paper, Physics. My dad was in such a crappy mood yesterday, kinda affected my studying. Mid-life crisis? Anyway, regarding my previous post, i didn't say the girls were chasing me, Suresh. But there's one really wierd KC girl who Jason idiotly set me up by telling her that he knew me. Aargh, not wanting to be mean, she's quite the epitome of ugliness and wannabeness. Its not that she is physically ugly (i'm not such a surface person) but i just get this vibe that just reeks UGLY! She's really desperate too. There i was sitting in front of the bus, innocently listening to my music and drowning myself in my own world, when she just had to wake me up by asking Jason to tell me to go sit with her! And you know what? Her excuse , to cover the desperado spirit, was that she wanted to give some nice chocolates! I'm not falling into your trap, you ugly witch! She told Jason that she liked me, and i don't even know her! Frankly, i was irked by the incident and how people just go by the surface to feel "love". Futhermore, Jason told me she had quite a few ex-s, so we were contemplating whether she was really rich or something. Either that or they were blind.
Well, enough of flaming her and on to something more cheery. I just got a new MP3 player, actually it was last week but yah, WOOHOO! Its a Sony Walkman something 1000, and i bought for such a bargain - $283! Haha, now Jun Jie wants get want too. But still, i had to flex my persuasive muscles to talk my parents into buying another of their "useless and unimportant" stuff. Anyway, i got it in the end, downloaded songs from Timmy's computer (aargh, he got techno!) and now rocking my study table away! But its such a battery parasite, like i have to charge almost everyday, and they said 20hr playback. Nonsense. But i still like it loads, unless i get a IPod Video, but hey, you can't always get everything.
Its 2.41, gotta go mug for Geograpy soon. Wanted to go Jem's house to study, byt after yesterday's almost non-existent studying at his house, we decided to go our separate study ways, till Sunday. So Geography, here i come!

No comments: