Saturday, May 03, 2008

Well, this two weeks have been great. I was walking to school the other day with Rachel, and I thought of this theory about school life. For every two great (meaning slack) weeks, follows two intense weeks. And as stupid as it sounds, it's been quite true for the past month plus so far, and will stay true for the next two weeks. The first two weeks I realized this trend, was really sucky because work was piling up like crazy and it was in the midst of Selection Camp. But the two weeks following that, which includes this week, was pure bliss. There was like ONE test, and so little homework; like as in normal workload but I managed to complete all my assignments and thus not owe any teacher anything. However, as with the Parent Meet Teacher meeting repercussions, my new timetable (which I like had to write for myself) really sucks; four papers this week and loads of work to do (like 4 Econs essay outline, and so on). So oh well, it's like 22 days more to the holidays. And some how, my teachers mostly seem nicer. WOW.

No comments: