Sunday, June 25, 2006

in a blink of the eye, school is back.
in less than twelve hours, i will be having to peel my butt off the bed to go to school, and the vicious cycle of routine will begin again. after a week of dance practice, we finally performed yesterday at Serenade to resounding crowd of five hundred. got my contact lens from nicole. it will probably last two weeks more, and i guess i might continue after that. okay, back to serenade. it was kinda and still quite surreal, five hundred! anyway, moving on, its still the last day of the holidays, and thus signifying my birthday which is in on wed. so all you people out there, you have three days to get me my present. well, i guess its gonna be a drag to go to school. now i shall go off and prepare myself mentally by watching tv.

No comments: